Monday, November 1, 2010

We are alive!

We have been blowing and going, but we are so happy that November is here.  November for me, means I get a week off for Thanksgiving.... the thought of that makes everything better.  We had a fun October!  We had a Halloween Party and Dustin and I were "Lincoln Logs."  He dressed up as "Abe" and I had a shirt of "logs," (math problems).  Tomorrow night we are having a "Wear your Red Jeans," party in celebration of Election Day.  We said no "blue" jeans allowed, since we are hoping that the red (Republicans) take over in the House and Senate.  But I will GLADLY WELCOME A BLUE GOVERNOR!  We've been busy, but this has kept our mind off of the bar exam results that come out this Thursday and it has certainly helped pass the time.  We have such great friends for support; we are very lucky.  :  )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL PICTURES...WONDERFUL MEMORIES...WORTH ALL THE HARD WORK. WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF ALL THAT DUSTIN HAS ACCOMPLISHED..WITH MUCH LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM HALEY. LOVE YOU BOTH
SANDY AND SMITTY