
Allison Eicke, me, Allison Moore - now Jensen, Holli Williams & Caitlin Ryan....all old roommates.
We had an amazing and eventful weekend! I was in Allison Moore & Justin Jensen's wedding in Austin. We've never been to a Christmas wedding, but this was amazing!!! Absolutely beautiful -- I probably was in large favor since my favorite color after all is red (obviously)!! It was great being reunited with everyone and getting to truly enjoy a fun weekend. On Sunday we flew to Dallas to have Christmas with the Yates' at the new Cowboy Stadium -- over-the-top is the only phrase I can use to describe that place. Not once did I watch a real play on the field -- I watched the jumbo-trons (is that what Jerry's calling his screens??) the entire game. Sadly, I forgot my camera for all of these events, but luckily I have had some texted to me... I will post more pics when I get them. THANKFUL TODAY THAT I AM A TEACHER AND AM OFF!!!! P.S. We had a house sitter this past weekend to keep Polo -- and he chewed up TWO water bowls...never in his life has he done that -- definitely baffling... maybe he missed us?
No comments:
Post a Comment