Monday, January 10, 2011
Day 1 of Boot Camp...CHECK!
Well we had an early morning -- waking up to an alarm clock at 4:15 in the morning is just a little on the early side. I started my boot camp this morning and can already tell I am going to be sore for the rest of today and through tomorrow I'm sure. It was a great workout though.....made myself do some things that I wouldn't be disciplined to do on my own. Six pack abs here I come! Dustin got up with me to start his study regimen for the Pennsylvania Bar that is in late February. ....this could make for a long two months. We're going to Napa on Friday for the long weekend -- much needed Dustin & Haley time.. I hope the weather holds up so we can fly in and out without delays or problems. Happy Monday to you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment