It's been a whirlwind of events these last weeks...and finally I'm going to catch you up on things.
In September we took a Levelland girls trip to Fredericksburg for shopping and food! Last year was a little excessive starting off our tradition with a trip to Vegas for Amber's Bachelorette but we hope to keep the tradition going in the years to come.
We celebrated my mom's and my birthdays in Dallas at the Gaylord in October but sadly I didn't take my camera. She turned....KIDDING MOM--like I would sell you out like that!
This past Thursday Brent and Leslie had their baby girl, Emery. She's healthy and beautiful!
Today we celebrated Halloween at school and our department decided to dress up as various fish. I was two fish from Dr. Seuss and my co-worker that is pregnant with 1 baby was 1 fish. See if you can guess the other types of fish people dressed up. I'll give you a hint: the guy to the right of me was "gold"fish.
Tonight Dustin is handing out the Halloween candy to all of our trick-or-treaters. Summed up it's hilarious. The kids open up their bags and Dustin has seen everything from giant M&M bags to king size snicker bars....hahaha...I'm sure we'll be boycotted next year after handing out our suckers, bubble gum and starbursts. Needless to say we're almost out of candy (it's almost 8) because Dustin has felt the need to overcompensate for our mini-me candy servings! And btw....when was it ok to trick-or-treat when you were over the age of 14??? We've had some freakishly old trick-or-treaters.
Below is a picture of Ms. Aly for Halloween. : )
Dustin is still loving his job at Burleson. When you make a major change in your life you always contemplate whether you are making the right decision or not but this couldn't be a better fit for Dustin. He is truly happy and feels much appreciated. He's set to take the February New Mexico Bar as of now but given what we know may be in store for us this could be pushed back to July. Fortunately, he and his bosses are flexible and understanding of this time.
Today marks the end of my injections and patch regimen!!! My body is worn out and thus far my blood levels have been great with me lowering my doses. I'm pretty sure I've had at least an injection a day since April. I feel great other than I am exceptionally tired but don't worry about me....I am sleeping...A LOT!
This past weekend we got a lot done! We cleaned out what will become the nursery and made a nice "grandparent" room upstairs. We ordered our cribs, cleaned out closets and made a very generous donation to goodwill!
Alright here is the first baby bump pic....11 weeks and 5 days. The second trimester will begin on Wednesday!!! This bump has been pretty consistent over the last 6 weeks or so....this grew almost immediately which sent me in to a panic when I thought it was just one baby....but now that there are two I feel it is entirely justifiable. I think the crazier part is just how long my hair is...thank you vitamins!
Hope you had a wonderful Halloween!!




2 comments:
Thanks for the updates :) You look gorgeous! Miss Preggo ;)
beautiful baby Emery and I cannot believe how big Miss Aly is...I need to see these beautiful little girls....thanks for not selling me out on my age...it is only a number and I don't feel any different than age 49!!!!PS I think I remember you Levelland girls trick or treating us when you were in high school and actually kind of scared me....haha!
love the baby bump...love the hair...you look beautiful...
love you
momsey and pops
Post a Comment