Friday, April 20, 2012
Happy 1 Month C & C!
April 17, 2012 the girls came home! So far things are going well. Two is time consuming, no doubt, but thankfully for us, we know no different. We're scheduled to have lots of help from our moms in the weeks to come!
Pops came to visit us again.
The nursery.
One last picture in the nursery before their arrival. About to leave to get them from NICU.
My first time holding them at the same time. : )
About to go HOME. In as two, out as four!! (Claire left, Caroline right)
Getting ready to drive 20 mph all the way home...
7 miles and an hour and a half later, daddy got us home safely! Kidding...but we did drive really really slow.
Let's play and FINALLY get to touch each other!
So we have heard Claire cry and Caroline has no reaction to it. Caroline cried for the first time and Claire just couldn't handle it and went to town crying too. This is post their meltdowns so to comfort Claire we let her see that Caroline was ok. It was tragic for her prior to this!
Gigi feeding Caroline
Today we are 1 month old!!!! I'm just going to post several pictures from the photoshoot because it is just hilarious. Thanks to Brad Baccus we are now proud owners of two of these bears! Caroline is in the pink headband and Claire is in the purple.
"I'm hungry, no I'm hungrier"
Caroline, Claire (We gave up on the bows)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
warms my heart...cannot wait to see them, touch them and hold them together...Happy 1st month old...
love you
momsey and pops
OMG - I am giddy with excitement. They are so beautiful and I am so SOOOOO happy for y'all. And I love that I was the first to see them come home~!!! Yay for perfect timing
Congrats Guys - welcome to an amazing, fun and BLESSED life~!
*yay for girls*
Post a Comment