Sunday, July 18, 2010
In Levelland
Well I am in Levelland visiting our families and friends while Dustin remains in San Antonio continuing to prepare for the bar exam that is less than 2 weeks away! This quite possibly has been the best trip to the South Plains I have ever made, with the exception of my first "home" visit from college (nothing can compare to the smell of your home after being away for the first time). I have had some time on my hands in the evenings and am re-creating our family blog. I think of life in sections or chunks and after the bar exam will begin Chapter 2 of our lives (I'm counting the days!!!!)...I will title this chapter "growth," as we anticipate a lot of growth in our careers, as individuals and literally as a family. : ) I think blogging will be a great way to keep friends and family informed of what's happening without having to broadcast it to all of our many friends and acquaintances (whom do not care that we have moved or that I am eating BBQ in Levelland, ha) via facebook and since some of our closest friends and family are smart enough to not have a facebook this will keep them up-to-date! I am still trying to decide whether I should put the link to this blog on facebook or not?? I have for now... and facebook friends can CHOOSE whether to view it or not?? Thoughts???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment