


A week from tomorrow will mark the END of the BAR EXAM!!! Dustin starts testing next Tuesday and will be done at 5 pm on next Thursday (yes, it is a-3-day test) : 0 I will be anxiously waiting at the house ensuring the beer is at an optimal frosty temperature for him when he is done. Right now, he is just reviewing over everything they covered in Barbri from now until testing begins. We are going to go to Fredericksburg on Saturday evening for a "pump-you-up," German Schnitzel at Bavarian Inn. This is our most favorite restaurant to eat at in the entire world -- and I can safely say it is my parents too! Good hearty German food, yum. yum. Dustin has been very tense since I got home--nerves. We played tennis this morning and he had a lot of "aggression," behind his swing (he got 2 games off of me, a first!). Since I returned from Levelland I have tried to stay out of his hair--going on jogs, catching up on laundry, organizing etc. etc. But of course I go on a jog and get stung by either a wasp or scorpian -- whatever it was, it hurt like hell! I could not even walk because my muscles in my leg just went tense--even though I didn't want to I called Dustin to pick me up. The point of impact was puffed up like a TB test and my thigh was rash-like red...so Dustin took me to a minor emergency clinic because it just didn't look right. But we swung by the house on the way to get his review books, ha. Good thing -- I am allergic to whatever it was. Within hours I was fine and passed out on our couch with some benadryl (a great nap inducer)! ONLY ME! If Dustin had 10 exam points for every time he has had to take me to a Dr. over the past year he would pass the Bar Exam with flying colors -- this hasn't been my best year! Below are some pics of the house -- still in progress I might add, but it takes time, you all know this! Be praying for Dustin over the next week + 1 day.
No comments:
Post a Comment