Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pennsylvania Bar, Check!

Well Dustin concluded the Pennsylvania Bar Exam today! He has been in Philadelphia since Sunday and I could immediately hear the relief in his voice when he called to tell me he was done today! He feels it went the best it possibly could, but of course now is a sit, pray and wait game. He comes home tomorrow and not only am I physically excited to have my husband back home and in San Antonio, I am excited that he will now be "checked-in," to all that we "normally," do without this hanging over his (and my) heads.

Don't worry he wore ALL GREEN each day, including new pairs of clover-leaf boxers for extra good-luck in the Irish city. : ) Thank you for your e-mails, texts, prayers and phone calls....we loved them all!!!

1 comment:

sandy and smitty said...

love the green...love you both...definitely daily prayers until May results are in...good to be back together I am sure...spring is on the way, such a beautiful time in SA