This weekend marks our First hope-to-be Annual Wine Tour of the Hill Country. Between Leslie and I we have gathered a group of 18, a party bus and reserved tastings at wineries and vineyards in Fredericksburg and along Highway 290. It is going to be a fun group; we are so excited! Dillon and his girlfriend, Emily are coming in Friday and I'm sure it will be an unforgettable weekend. Who knows we may end up in the Eagle Pass casino this time (kidding of course). I will post pictures soon.
Only one full week until spring break. Time has flown, but has creeped in other ways -- cannot wait for some "me" time. The weather has been absolutely perfect in South Texas (sorry to brag). Cool mornings, sunny days and everything is blooming. We worked in the yard last week and got our petunias out -- yes, it is that nice here. : )
Everything's going well for Dustin. He's got a few rounds of golf in lately and has found time to grill in the evenings. Life has settled down, much to our advantage since the bar exam.
No comments:
Post a Comment