Thursday, March 31, 2011
In Vitro It Is!
Well we consulted with Dr. Neal yesterday and we LOVED him! He was very thorough, listened to our concerns, answered our questions and took time to visit with us. We were there from 8:45 in the morning until 1:00. They utilized our time and I basically had every test possible to get the ball rolling including a mock embryo transfer so that I would know what it felt like. We are going to start with the medication at the end of April and injections at the end of May. We will be doing the egg-retrieval procedure in early June and the embryo transfer in early-mid June. We are hopeful and feel the timing is perfect given I will be out for the summer when I have to take to these procedures. I am restricted from physical activities including tennis, jogging and even riding in a boat (EEEK!)...but I will not argue with a Dr. that tells me no physical activity. : ) We are going to implant two embryos and will pray for twins (don't want to have to do this all again!)!! So please pray this all works -- Dr. Neal felt that I was an excellent candidate for this!!!! We have just now found peace in this process and are very optimistic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we are excited too...seems to be the perfect time and perfect plan with perfect peace...truly HIS peace keeps our hearts and minds quiet and at rest as we trust him
love you
sandy and smitth
Post a Comment