

Well it is my first day back to school and when I put the date on the board: 3/21/2011 I got a little scared -- where has March gone? I had a wonderful spring break and was able to catch up on a lot of things around the house as well as some sleep! The first weekend of the break we went to the lake and this past weekend we went to the Sill Family Ranch outside of Eagle Pass. Both weekends were wonderful and sadly I didn't capture but a few pictures on my phone (that's a good thing though -- too fun to break out the camera, I guess). At the ranch we practiced some shooting -- yes notice my target hit on my FIRST shot....I hung this in our garage as a friendly reminder for anyone that enters: "Don't mess with me - I'm a good shot!" We killed two rattlesnakes -- see the pic above. BLLLAAAHHHHH I hate snakes!!!!! I didn't kill this rattlesnake; just pretending here! Chad took multiple shots at it and of course took off his head. I changed up our background on the blog to something more "spring-like," and some jazz-type music. I'm always looking to adjust and add things so hope you enjoy them.
This next weekend we're headed to see Laura and Geoff in Houston - a roommate of mine from college. They are coming in from London for their engagement party and am looking forward to a catch-up weekend with my college friends! Before you know it.... it will be April.... and by the looks of our refrigerator and all of the invitations on there it looks to be a busy month as well!
1 comment:
love the update...hate the snakes too...you guys looked very happy and relaxed in the pic...have a great time with Laura and Geoff...tell them hi from us
love you
sandy and smitty
Post a Comment