We found out early Monday morning that we are PREGNANT! There were lots of tears shed and my family was in town to share in the joy. I did cheat....at 5 am on Monday morning we got the positive result....we knocked on the door where my parent's were staying to share the good news and phoned Dustin's parents.
Yes, it's for real!
Elaina, one of our favorite nurses, called around noon time that not only was I pregnant but my hormone and hcg levels were beyond perfect. A blessing! We are both so happy an answer to so many of our friends, our family's friends and family's prayers. We have such a great support group that have been there for us through thick and thin. Thank you all!
September 26th is our first ultrasound when we will find out if it is 1 baby or more than 1. We don't care either way -- a healthy baby is enough for us! I did additional blood work this morning and my hcg levels are progressing at a great rate.
Thank you all for reading, praying, texting and calling. The amount of support and outreach on Monday was beyond comprehension for us and we know how much we are loved and how much this baby will be loved by you all.
Dustin got his first "dad" gift on Monday afternoon and I received my first "mom" gift.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Well I had some early signs but as I said in my previous post I didn't want to get worked up or carried away. I have been having headaches and I just feel different -- slightly off balance, but they say it is normal and in my opinion all good signs of a healthy pregnancy! I don't care if I am sick or how difficult the first trimester is -- happy to have the opportunity. (Someone will probably need to remind me of this post in the weeks to come!) : )

4 comments:
Truly Gods answer to so many prayers...you are loved so much by so many...now this child is in Gods hands and mommys tummy..take it one day at a time...my day seems brighter and a great sense of relief for you both and for all that love you
love you
mom and dad
I am beyond excited for you and Dustin! This little addition(s) is so blessed to have you as parents. I will continue to pray for a happy and healthy pregnancy! Enjoy this time!
so so so so happy for you both! Enjoy every moment along the way!
Wahoooooooooooo! Baby Brooks' is so loved already!! You all continue to be in my prayers. Let's bust out that bikini a few more times and celebrate with a baby backyard BBQ-Brooks Style!
Love y'all.
Post a Comment