Monday is our blood-pregnancy test....and this time I am going to cheat! They told me it was "pretty," accurate to do the home pregnancy tests the morning of.....so yes my anxiety got the best of me last time and I am cheating!!!!
Thankfully, my parents are coming to SA this weekend through Tuesday to be with us. I'm taking off from work on Monday; it's really in my students' best interest more than mine, haha. We're positive and optimistic.....but your head does play with your emotions. At the end of the day it is practically impossible to "feel," pregnant so I am trying to stop analyzing everything.
Dustin is loving Burleson! It seems like a perfect fit for him and it's amazing how much more pleasant he is the evenings to be working in such a positive and upbeat work environment. The move was a good move and we're very thankful for the opportunity.
So from our blog readers: please pray that this round is a success!!!
1 comment:
ugh - it is 2am and I just cannot stop thinking of y'all. Positive thoughts, prayers and excitement for you and Dustin.
Love y'all
Post a Comment