Tuesday, August 30, 2011

All went well!

Yesterday went very smooth. It was a relaxing morning, we did the transfer at noon and then I went to the acupuncturist for my my post-transfer treatment, followed by lots and lots (too much) bed rest. I am literally sick of my bed and TV.
Dr. Dustin did let me out of the bed today at 4 pm and took me to get a pedicure : ) and then we had dinner. Tomorrow I return to work while Dustin gets to enjoy one more day off before starting at Burleson.
The sonogram picture is pointing to the two embryos post transfer and the big embryo picture is of one of the embryos under the microscope prior to the transfer. The lab docs came in and we did the whole verification thing and they told us how perfect everything went in the thawing process. The two embryos that were thawed, survived and continued to grow....so this time we actually inserted blastocysts. We are blessed to not have lost any of the embryos in the thawing process and still have 5 remaining Brookses in the lab in the medical center. : )
We're praying this works....we feel good about it and as my acupuncturist (and sometimes even acts as my life coach) told me on Sunday....I have the best doctors, have followed all of the rules, been faithful with my drugs and have prayed about it...now I must turn it over to God.


1 comment:

sandy and smitty said...

truly a miracle in itsself..you guys have been so faithful with all the shots, patches and instructions...you have done everything perfectly, now let us all pray that this works...I feel good about this too...great drs. and great health..our prayers and love to you both every single day
love you mom and dad