Sunday, January 15, 2012

22 Weeks

Do you think I grew????


I am now 22 and 1/2 weeks. This picture was taken at 22 weeks. I am definitely growing. Overall I feel well but certainly feel more winded and prefer sitting over standing. I am starting to get swelling in my feet -- I hear this is normal but I was hoping it wouldn't happen to me. HHEELLLLOOOOOO KANKLES! I am thirsty all of the time and try to drink water over anything else but you know water does get boring---I am very much conscious of my sodium intake now.

The nursery is coming along and we're lacking only one major piece to come in and then I will take pictures. This room already has its' own smell and I love it!

It looks like I will check in 3 weeks from this coming Wednesday so time is ticking. I have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow that will confirm all of this so we'll keep you posted. At this point I am actually looking forward to my stay -- an excuse to rest and not feel guilty and hopefully give my feet an opportunity to rest as well. The babies move a lot so this gives me some peace throughout each day.

It will take us a few days to get settled and a routine but I know we can have visitors so I am hoping some of you can keep me company -- or at least make TV suggestions!

The goals is 32 weeks -- so we're praying to make it that far!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow....you are moving right along! I love the girl's beds.....classic and timeless. Please keep us updated on your progress when you are in the hospital. Good luck and prayers are with you:)

momsey and pops said...

our love to you all. Prayers for healthy babies...going to 32 weeks... You look beautiful, miss you and look forward to seeing all of you soon.
momsey and pops
love the nursery, its such a reflection of the love you both have for Caroline and Claire

Lisa Renee said...

That nursery is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the bedding you picked! Olivia and I are planning on attending your shower in Levelland and are very excited for you two!! We have been praying for you and of course Carolilne and Claire as you all grow :) Could you BE any cuter??!!

Amber Brooks said...

I am excited can't wait to see you at the shower!! I have changed my user name for like EVERYTHING to AuntAmber haha. See ya soon!