Saturday, June 11, 2011
The egg retrieval went well yesterday. I slept most of the day following the procedure. I feel ok today and prefer laying around and don't feel quite like myself yet, but this is normal. They retrieved 15 eggs and the average is 8-10 so we were really excited! I just got the news this morning that 13 out of 15 of those eggs were fertilized! Which is another set of great news -- we could not be happier and more pleased with everything. I cannot compliment Fertility Center of San Antonio enough - the nurses and Dr.'s are all so very accommodating and have made this process so easy for us to understand and go through. They have treated us like they are just as invested in this process as we are. I have never been made to feel like they do this 10 times per day. The embryo transfer will take place on Monday at 11:30. We will know two weeks from Monday whether I am pregnant or not. As far as if they both took or just one -- we're not sure when we'll find that out, but "pregnant," will be good enough for us. For now -- I may need to call AT&T and get all of the movie channels added back to our package....this will likely be the longest 2 weeks of our lives. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
much love to you both...our prayers will be with you tomorrow as well....truly Gods plan at work...one or two will be wonderful....I know you guys will be happy to just be pregnant...
love you
sandy and smitty
Post a Comment