Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dustin's New Job

He Loves It!!! Dustin loves the work (though he says it is hard because it is all new to him) and loves the people. A very professional office! It is going to take him a few weeks to get settled, learn the software, etc. etc., but that is any job!
Dustin just got home and said "work was good today, I finally am getting a hang of this title deal." I can't believe I forgot this on Saturday's blog -- we saw Tony Parker! And I cannot believe we did not take a picture with him! We were behind him going in to a parking lot where he was meeting another bball player (couldn't tell who) for lunch. Tony wasn't trying to hide -- he was driving a red ferrari with Tony P 9 on the license plate....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited about Dustin's new job...he will settle in soon...new job; new programs, etc....
you guys are definitely in a great place to see Eva and Tony...as if I knew them personally..ps dad told me to say..."hey I saw Marvin Smitty Smith today driving a white Ford Pick up eating at Noemi's (again)""" got to love him
love you guys
mom and dad

The Brooks said...

haha! Why not Pretieitia (in my special version!)????